Sunday, May 29
Has Kevin Spacey ever had hair? Has he ever had hair on the middle of his head? I seriously cannot recall one single time when he has ever had a full head of hair.

It's about time for an update on my life. The past five or so entries have been full of nothing but mental nonsense and music obsessing. But I don't really need to be updating on my life because I don't have one.

Whenever somebody asks me what's up, I say "nothing," and that I don't have a life. Then I ask them what's shakin' bacon and they say "Eh, nothing. I don't have a life either." Sometimes, if I happen to have a lot more time to spend with that person, I start to say that I really, really don't have a life and that I go out about once a month or even every two or more months or so. Yet, they still say they don't have a life either and yet I fucking know they go to the mall, go to someone's house, yada yada yada. Fucking lame, I tell you.

This is the real deal here when it comes to no life. I am the epitamy of no life, you fucking twat. Hm, the last time I've gone out? Uh, it was in March or April I think, with Ilona to the mall. I've grown so accustomed to staying home, that I don't even really care for going anywhere anymore, except to eat. Nobody fucking even calls me and of course I hate telephones so I don't call anyone at all. No contact with any peer on the outside world at all. For months straight. School doesn't count. Beat that. Don't give me this dumb "Oh I don't have a life blah blah blah." Then you put an away message up saying that you've just gone to so and so's house to watch Mallrats.

Fucking hypocrites, tell the truth for once.

Alright, so yesterday I just laid on the couch for about five hours finishing up Huckleberry Finn, while alternating back and forth from that red couch to the computer, checking the same five or so websites, all day. Today I cleaned and alternated back and forth to the computer checking the same five or so websites, all day. We had a good dinner, so that was a pleasant surprise. Salmon tastes good.

Friday night I was enjoying myself so much because after coming home from shopping and Dali exhibiting, I got to sit and relax in front of the computer again and eat ice cream to my heart's content. Fuck health.

Television never felt so good for some reason, this weekend. Probably because of all of my "working" on schoolwork and whatnot, I just didn't really give a fuck anymore.

All day today I was looking around the Mick Jagger forum at his website, and there's all these threads talking about how the Stones were on Good Morning America or The Tonight Show or some talk shows or some shit all throughout May. How could I not have known? I miss out on too much. And to think I subscribed to Daily Latenight to get the 411 on talkshow guests daily.

I miss out on too much, that's an understatement.


Christina N. @ 10:52 PM