Wednesday, May 11
College textbooks and The Scarlet Letter. Could kiss my ass. Long and hard. Some romance novel, it's fucking boring and they don't describe any hot scenes or any hotness of the characters besides Hester. But she's a chick and I am not a homosexual. Had they provided a better description of the reverend's hotness and provided a nice picture of him, then I would be more captivated to read this lump of tree bark more favorably. And I don't mean that ugly ass drawing on the cover of the book where he looks like Steve Buscemi whose had too much Budweiser. I'm sorry, Steve Buscemi is one hell of an amazing dude but he is not very synonymous with the word "sex." Except maybe in the term of abstinence.

I was having such a bad day this morning. Nothing was working. First, my mind wasn't working as acutely, and it took me about twenty minutes to decide on what shirt to wear. Thus making me come later to school. Then I wanted a chocolate bar or two so I went to the vending machine in the cafeteria. Fucking thing wanted only exact change and plus the lunch lady at the cashier didn't have any fucking change to give me because no stupid fucker went to the bank yet. So I was late to class.

Went back to the fucking machine after first block and it does the same fucking thing. Late to the next class. In that next class, my computer was being such a stupid Gwar-inhabiting fucktard that it wouldn't even let me sign onto my district username in order to even use the computer. After the teacher made me move to the back of the room where there is a quality compututational service that hasn't been fucked in the ass by some asshole who sits at my computer before me, I find out that the internet was really truly down and not working. Boredom commences and I actually get some work done.

But that's where my bad luck ended because A lunches on my A days are pretty decent. My friend showed me a picture of his uncle's castle in Ireland and built onto the wall was a picture of a man fucking a deer. How awesome is that. I'm fucking serious too. You gotta see it to believe it. It's not like pop art billboard bright kind of etching, the picture blends in so the castle doesn't look like some ancient XXX theatre.

Walking home was extremely difficult. It


Christina N. @ 8:15 PM