Monday, May 23
Yeah, so Lauren was sort of irritating the living shit out of me during lunch today. I know she didn't mean to, but she was being a #1 royal pain in the ass. Eric, Pat and I were engaging in undelibly crazy weird fascinating conversation, including a fake blunt going up someone's ass with a demonstration, and she keeps nagging me on about random things. Like if I'm sitting there listening to one of them talking about molotov cocktails or smoke donuts, she'd just interrupt my consideration of the person speaking to say, "Oh my god, Katie Holmes is going out with Tom Cruise, they make such a cute couple though!" Do I fucking care? I tell her that all the time about a lot of dumb things - "Do I fucking care?"

And she kept on complaining and saying useless comments about the Huckleberry Finn book that I was carrying around. Yeah, it's a fucking good book, deal with it and I'll read whatever the hell I fucking want. (Actually, I have to read it for english class but turns out it was a much better novel than I expected, so I'm really enjoying it, therefore bringing it everywhere with me.) She kept picking it up and looking at it and making these little teeny weeny girly-like negative comments at it, and at one point while I was still trying to pay attention to what someone else was saying, she pokes me on the shoulder making me turn around and says, "OOPS!" and shows me that she had made my bookmark fall out of the book. I was almost half way through it, there's no fucking way for me to fucking find my spot again unless the pages are new enough so that the ones that I hadn't got to yet were still sort of stuck together, like factory-new.

So I fucking freak out, from that and her past perturbing shit to me, I exclaim, "What the fuck?" And then she goes, "Oh, I remember the page number, don't worry." followed with a giggle.

God, I'm really starting to fucking hate the way she acts in front of certain people. She puts on this cute, ditzy, dumbass impression whenever we have lunch together and you all know that I fucking despise dimwits. Especially annoying pulling-your-ass ones. She also has this habit of being conformist. Ulgh, how horrible. Like one time today, she poked me on the shoulder and said that we should go see Lords of Dogtown together because it has Johnny Knoxville in it and it looks really good. I say no and that the movie was still lame. And suddenly she changes her whole opinion around and says something like, "Yeah...it's 'eh,' but then we should go see Dukes of Hazard because it has Stifler, Johnny, and Jessica Simpson in it. She looks really good in that movie actually. I saw a picture in a magazine."

I'm not even going to extend upon that.

I was talking to my mom the other day about two people being around each other for too long and that they start quarreling pretty often about each other's personality defects - and that in order to be a good person, you must change yourself instead of trying to change the other person. Because that's who they are, there's no way you could change who they are. You can't change the conditions around you in most situations, you could only change yourself in order to adapt. I guess that's part of her meaning. Well I have to admit that I have been arrogant lately, but I'm not sure in this case because Lauren is seriously getting up my grill. And had she not been so fake, then howcome she has no one coming to her at lunch every day as opposed to others coming to me like they usually do?


Christina N. @ 5:08 PM