Tuesday, May 17
Fuck, I hate the game tag. I am always the one who's it and there's always that asshole who just doesn't lightly smack you on the arm, but pushes you over onto the ground face first. But anything for Erica I will do. Except having sex with Gwar, costumes and giant green-splooging dick and all.

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video: Around ten. Zeppelin DVD and Guns n' Roses. The rest are anime. Anime is a very ashamed part of my past of which I regret very much. I just didn't get rid of the stupid shit. If anyone wants a Trigun box set, you could call it my trash that is now your treasure. But it's still trash no matter what.

2) The last film I bought: Led Zeppelin

3) The last film I watched:
a) In the theater? Harry Potter 3, yes it was that long ago, and against my will.
b) On DVD? Closer

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
a) Footloose
b) The Breakfast Club
c) Weekend at Bernie's
d) Platoon
e) The Notebook

5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal:
1) no one
2) because
3) i don't want
4) to touch
5) your ugly ass


Christina N. @ 7:03 PM