Saturday, May 28
I think this summer I'm going to try something different; I'm gonna try and stay home for as long as I possibly can and not break down and cry about being alone for so long like I usually do. Then for next year when I come out of my hibernation, I'll see how much of an asshole I've become. By how much of an asshole I'll have become, as in how much I have shut off people from my life and how much more I will despise of the human race. Hey, it's a nice experiment that my mom will surely be acceptable of because she's the one who fucking disallows me to do anything.

Now this is just jerk-talk here, most likely wouldn't happen at all, but it would be a nice experiment. Technically, it wouldn't though. Because it would make me all the more difficult and make me lose all the more friends than I already have lost. I'd turn into the shittiest person and I'd eventually probably start driving my family away too, and they'd see more of the asshole side of me than the whole chunk that they already have to deal with.


Christina N. @ 11:06 PM