Saturday, May 28
Man, I hate it when I finish books. Because for some reason I just get so fucking into them and it makes me sad to know that the whole experience, the whole experience of experiencing their experience and their life, has just ended. Breaks my heart. Well at least until I wake up tomorrow.

I know this is lame, but I just finished Huckleberry Finn. It was really good, a thousand times much better than I expected. At first it was assigned for a school assignment but soon turned into my own pleasure. Fuck the worksheets that I have to fill out. But anyway, I don't know, the book just totally took me in and I just came to loving the characters so much. Huck and Tom are so adorable, I'll fucking admit that. There should seriously be a television series, and a goddamn good one, not some shitty TV movie. No, I don't fucking want a cheap TV movie, I want a good long television series.


Christina N. @ 9:45 PM