Monday, May 9
I burned Dane Cook's CD, Harmful if Swallowed, onto a disc and listened to it while painting in art class today. I tried to not let everyone see me cracking up for what it seems to be a mental problem, and it was so fucking hilarious that I ended up fucking up my Mickey Mouse watercolor embossing. Yeah, I'm fucking lame. I even looked like a loon when I was listening to it while walking to school. Come on, anybody who's laughing when they're walking alone has got to look insane. But I couldn't help it.

Fuck bees.

So I had to take a crap today, and guess what, I had to take that crap in one of the school's bathrooms. Why is it that the tampon disposal box is always deformed? Like, you're in such menstrual agony that you have to take your anger on the poor fucking tampon can? It's because of these crazy tampon can-trashing chicks that I can't shit in peace, that I have to sit in sympathy of the poor fucking thing and its deformity. You know, it's not fucking nice to deform anything. But maybe it's a good thing, because had the chick not taken her menstrual anger out on the tampon disposal box, she would've taken her anger out one some poor fucker like me. And you know how much I would hate for my face to get bruised, because with my already elastic-ham-type asian face to swell up to twice its size, you might as well call my face an elephant ass.


Christina N. @ 7:20 PM