Tuesday, May 17
It's common and the usual for the drummer of a band to be the craziest motherfucker of them all. Well, I've finally gotten around to reading The Rolling Stones: A Life on the Road. Not only does it include hundreds of amazing pictures of the band, but it also spans through their entire career up unto the book was published, in 1998. I've finally realized, that compared to other drummers, and not any other drummer that I could think of right now, but Charlie Watts is the only refined, mannered gentleman drummer in history. Am I right? Probably not, but it's something to think about.

I mean, come on, man. He wears suits and sharply creased pants to every pretty much every single performance. We always see him in a beautifully perfectly fitting three-piece suit. He admits that he likes to shop. He's a good looking guy. He's mild mannered and is all around, a very nice boy. I have no idea how he could put up with all the other Stones' bullshit [for the past forty-three years]. Especially all of them.

The greatest fucking thing happened today. The school cafeteria was selling brownies. And they sold them in big chunks. I bought two for fifty cents each and eating those for lunch, in addition to two chocolate bars in the morning, I started to feel kind of sick at the start of third block. But I'm all peaches and cream now. Stomach pain cannot defeat me.

Got to bring my Izzy Stradlin linoleum prints home from art class, and for the next project I think I'm doing a Mick Jagger thing. It's gonna be hot. Unlike his face nowadays. But I'll spare you the pain of posting the all-famous stationery fold face of his. Instead here are Keith Richards' legs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Christina N. @ 8:43 PM