Sunday, May 1
I think I have found a source of recovery after my favorite TV show, Complete Savages, had been cancelled. Yeah bitch, I'm starting to get into Nip/Tuck now. It is one hell of a fucking crazy show. Like last night's, a patient wanted the doctors to make the perfect mold of her pussy to put on a sex doll that she was manufacturing. I forgot why, but one of the doctors had to bring the life-sized doll home. And missing his separated wife and being lonely and all, he fucks the doll. I fucking cracked up. You don't get that on television very much - sexy older men fucking silicone dolls in their living room.

So I'm going to that Salvador Dali exhibition in Philadelphia next weekend at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Over 200 of his works of art are going to be displayed, I'm so fucking excited. Usually I wouldn't waste two hours of driving and hand over twenty dollars for a ticket but this is my favorite artist here. Fuck realism, surrealism doesn't make me sad. I prefer to be amazed and wondering, rather than seeing something that I've already seen before, and not to mention that realism is usually somber and boring to me, in my opinion. Movies is another thing, because usually a sane, dramatic movie doesn't give me nightmares. Most crazy surrealistic movies for me, just totally fuck me up and give me weird thoughts, and not in the good way, for some reason. I don't know, I just love mysterious paintings and works of art. You could just stand there for hours thinking of hundreds of different interpretations of it.


Christina N. @ 2:59 PM