Friday, May 13
I'm almost going frantic, insane. I asked my mom that since I'm going to have a day off on the 27th, if we could go to the Philadelphia Museum of Art for a second time to see the Dali exhibition, which we miserably tried to see last time. Well, this time we got tickets but we would have to be there at 8:30 in the morning. Guess what, the sibling needs some sad poor fuck to wake her the fuck up for school, make her fucking breakfast, tell her to brush her teeth, do her hair, get her dressed, and fucking drive her to her fucking school. So that date and time is screwed. She's fucking ten years old, I know, this is harsh but by this age she should at least learn how to do one thing for herself in the morning besides brushing her teeth. Something!. So now I have to find a way of changing our reserved day and time, and with the lack of time slots open, she'll have to come with us now. Fuck. I'm fucking tired of her not doing anything for herself. By age eight I was making my own breakfast, getting dressed on my own and walking out to the bus stop. I didn't need anybody to make my breakfast or wake me up or tell me to go to the bus stop. But no, this girl needs somebody to tell and guide her to do every single fucking thing for herself, and still cannot keep up with a fucking school bus schedule.

It puts me to shame that I have to be the older sister of such a slow person. Yes, I am an arrogant fucktard. I can't stand it when people are slow and can't take in things no matter how many Axl's I pull. I'm an impatient asshole like that. But I am positive that my sister needs to catch up on the world and learn to take care of herself. Even my mom acknowledges this inability of being independent. She's too fucking dependent, therefore fucking with everybody's schedules. Had she been more adaptable and dependent, we would've been able to go on vacation to Asia or Europe by now without spoonfeeding her the whole way through. I'm fucking ashamed and stressed out, because we tried calling the museum's ticket center and they're closed for the night. We don't want to call tomorrow for we're afraid it'll be too late to change anything. So I just emailed them concerning our need of changing the ticket date/time, and in addition to that if they allow it, buy another goddamn child admission.

Had she been able to fucking take care of herself and get her fucking ass out of the presence of the fucking television, everything would have gone well. Now I am in a shambles with my mom's fucking anxiety over this pain in the ass and that sibling's well-being and safety. I've almost fucking had it. It is seriously about time that she started taking care of herself and stop being such a burden to every single other person in the house. Ten years old, and still depending on someone else to take care of you like a four-year-old? You have no idea how many opportunities that I have had to sacrifice in order to abide by her schedule and need of care. This Dali exhibition has been so fucking important to me, I've been bothering my folks for so long, and Christina never pesters people. I even almost fucking begged if I had to. And begging, in my opinion, is the lowest, lowest of all strategies of getting something. Only desperate, frustrated, people with nothing to lose would resort to begging.

Ever since I was a child, I've always seen in television and books, pretty much in pop culture itself, his painting entitled Persistence of Memory. It was such an entity, such a mystery, such an intriguing painting. I had no idea who painted it, what the fucking hell it meant, or any idea of its origins or time period it was created. Up until I was in seventh grade and my art teacher told me. Ever since, I've done a bit of research on Dali's work. This is a once in a lifetime chance to see over two fucking hundred pieces of his displayed in one fucking place at one fucking time. I'm not going to let someone's immature incapabilities get in my way, for the thousandth and most unnecessary time.

So now, if it is possible to change our tickets to the 26th, we are both going to have to miss part of school. This is extremely rare, maybe even for the first time, that I don't want to miss school. My grades are going down faster than Axl Rose on a 10 x 10 foot box of twinkies and I have to be there for every class, because just about every one besides art is either failing or just above or on the passing mark.

No editing because this is like the Zeppelin song and I had to ramble and get this shit out so that I could organize my thoughts and shit later on.


Christina N. @ 8:50 PM