Saturday, May 21
So I actually went on a weekend outing today. With my mom, but it was cool anyway because Christina's superbly asian mom is cool. We went to Best Buy to buy a new reciever for the entertainment system upstairs, then to an oriental supermarket to buy some funky food. And then to Target to buy a new bar stool step chair shit thing. It's not cool that I found a really nice shirt but the only sizes they had left were L, XL, and XXL. Come on, I'm not a fucking Axl Rose. And it's also not cool that they only have nice band shirts for boys only, and girls get these fucking lame screened t-shirts that advertise themselves in an unsophisticated "I Only Like Good Boys" kind of way. Fuck you, a real good boy wouldn't date a hooker with herpes up her twat.

There's nothing better than being on the highway in seventy-three degree weather, sunny skies and some good stuff on the radio that I forgot was playing.


Christina N. @ 4:30 PM