Wednesday, May 18
My Dali tickets came in the mail today. For some reason I'm not as excited to go anymore. Probably because it's been delayed for us for so long, with the tickets having been sold out the last time we went and therefore walking around the rest of museum totally not interested, or arguing a bunch of times because of me booking tickets without my mom's notice so it counteracted with everyone's schedules, which made yeah you know who having to come too; in addition to having to leave at 5 o'clock in the morning to get there on time according to the only tickets left said. Now when I look at it, it's just some hallways with paintings on the walls and all we do is walk around and look at them. And the fact that I don't think my mom is really into these things and that the fucking sibling is forced to go with us who doesn't know shit, makes things all the less exhilerating for me. All I sense is a day full of problems and misdirection.

Lauren said she'd try to get her and me tickets to go see The Rolling Stones. I could truly tell that she doesn't know much about them, nor is she a huge fan. I have a feeling that she's trying to impress me or spite me or something. It's great that she's trying to do this for me as a friend [I think], but it makes me look down upon people when they try to change themselves (opinions, interests, etc.) just to try to impress me. Makes them seem shallow, or as if they are trying to be as "cool" as me. You're cool just the way you are. Be as fucking unique as you were born to be and then I'll be impressed. I don't want to meet another me who is boring. But meeting another me who stuns me and does crazy shit, something different, that'll be awesome; but that is totally different than what I was initially talking about.

But I doubt she would get them anyway. This always happens when she says she's going to get something valuable like that. She couldn't get the Motley Crue tickets because her mom couldn't get in touch with the guy. It sounded like she didn't even try hard enough. I think she said she'd try to get Stones tickets or either Green Day ones because seeing Green Day is her dream concert. Goddammit, fuck Green Day. The Stones are my dream concert. But hey, it's her connections that could get free tickets so I shouldn't be talking. If she does get Green Day tickets instead of Rolling Stones ones, forget it, I'm not going with her.


Christina N. @ 5:42 PM