Thursday, May 5
So I am aware of this weird stalker of mine on this here blog with the IP address of 67.84.237., who uses Optimum Online and Windows2000. Whoever this IRS worker is, they visit my blog every day, sometimes even more than once a day. I am extremely curious. Reveal yourself please. Especially if you're a hot guy, then boy I would have to hunt you down immediately. But I highly doubt it, and it may turn out to be a forty-six-year-old woman whose had three kids but drowned them all in the bathtub. Yes, I may sound like a fucking nutcase to you right now whoever you are, and you're probably laughing in your pants right now but yes, that is a common reaction when I tend to go retarded.

Last week I applied for the Ultimate Blogger contest. My application wasn't accepted. Boo hoo.


Christina N. @ 5:26 PM