Sunday, April 10
I am extremely tired. I've been doing chores all afternoon for the first time in a month. I'm looking out the window on this gorgeous day with few clouds and little blossoms on the trees, and I wonder, "Why don't I have a life?"

It's partially my fault anyway. Ilona just called a little earlier and asked me to come over. She was extremely bored. As bored as I am tired right now. Or that analogy she used when I asked about how her sex life was going, and she said "Crap on ice." She asked if I could come over, I said I had to stay home and do chores, and she even offered to come over and help me do my chores, Ilona was that fucking bored. I still rejected because I look really horrible right now and you guessed it, I need a fucking shower.

The high point of my day so far was finally sitting down on the sofa after two hours of vaccuuming and glass cleaning, eating a giant cereal box-sized box of Goldfish, working drained me that much of energy to make me actually enjoy Goldfish almost as much as I'd enjoy a brownie.


Christina N. @ 4:58 PM