Monday, April 25
I'm confused, man. Usually I'm cruising along like a fucking genius throughout the whole of an A day, and totally drop down to a fucking shithead when I'm supposed to be creative in art class. But today it was the opposite. I thought straight in art class and couldn't think at all during the entire rest of the day. Not fucking fair.

So I know you want something funny to read, and here it is, you selfish fuck.

I was in the bathroom bending over washing my hands. The shirt that I'm wearing already has a shelf bra in it, so there was no need to wear a separate bra to school today. And looking in the mirror while bending over, there was a peep show. Not cool. It only happens when I bend down too far like that, so otherwise everything else is a-okay. Thank god lockers face the wall or else I feel sorry for the people walking pass me in the hallway.


Christina N. @ 8:03 PM