Thursday, April 21
I'm getting so tired of the internet all of a sudden. I'm starting to fucking hate it. Despise it. There is absolutely no way that my life could possibly progress in the least bit by having me sit in front of the computer checking the same four websites over and over for five hours every day. I just can't stand it anymore. Or maybe it's just today, I've got other, much much more important things on my mind than having to deal with the same redundant bullshit all over that slows down my life by ten years. I can't even talk on AIM anymore, and I just end up hiding or away all the time. This abhorrence is up to the point of not wanting to talk to anyone unless I know them, and we could talk about something that we could actually relate to. I don't even take part in commenting anymore - in LiveJournal, Blogger, nor Myspace. It's all lame. Maybe this is the final step it takes to finally be rid of this other version of a drug problem. Once and for all, hopefully.

I also noticed that my entries have seriously sucked balls lately. There's just no umph, no spark, not as much crazy shit I could muster out of my pathetic mind anymore. I find my shit just droning and boring crap. There's not much originality left, in my opinion. I just can't stand it anymore, writing so much and not liking what you're writing at all. You probably think that it's my fault that my entries haven't been up to par, and it is. I just haven't found out what's wrong. I guess it's either I am extremely depressed or extremely in love. Those are the only two factors that I could think of that seem to be intercepting with my writing ability.


Christina N. @ 7:37 PM