Saturday, April 2
So Lauren just told me about her sweet sixteen party coming this June, and she's going to have it at some fancy italian restaurant somewhere in New Foundland. Not New Foundland as in off the coast of southeastern Canada, but about thirty minutes from here I think. She's going to have a DJ and we're going to have to dress nice and shit. I like the sound of this very much. She also said that on Monday at lunch the two of us are going to decide who we're going to invite and who is a fucking cockshit and gets to fuck off. What a privilege, I've never been invited to a sweet sixteen before, and now I get to choose who's going to one. Yeah, no one ever invites me because I'm a fucking tard and nobody likes me.

But in other ways, I'm probably not the greatest person to be her accomplice of deciding who's coming and who's not coming, being that she still talks to some people that I despise for many reasons. Hopefully she surprises me. I think the reason that I didn't go to her last party was because of this. I told you I'm a fucking tard. On the other hand, this is an extremely important thing for her, so of course I'm going and trying to contribute as much as I can for her.

I'm really starting to love cooking. My mom and I made this special style of fried shrimp yesterday, and I even made myself this fucking damn good Philly cheesesteak after I got home from school. At first I really hated cooking because all she made me do was cut up vegetables and prepare them to cook, which was fucking tedious and I always ran the risk of finding bugs in the clusters of greenery. But the real core of cooking, the actual preparing and stove action and shit, is damn fun. Maybe I'll go to culinary school or something as opposed to busting my ass off right now just to go to some shitpot like Penn State. Or bartending school, that sounds fun.

So Vince Neil won my Who Does the Dance of Twats Better? contest. I shall have some kind of creation made for you kids in the near future.


Christina N. @ 3:00 PM