Monday, April 18
I find myself on this gorgeous afternoon listening to the soundtrack to The Notebook. Anything that has to do with that movie fucking gets me. Last night I even shed a few tears just from thinking about it. Call me a fucking pussy, but that is what I am. That movie does wonders beyond my imagination. Psh, making Christina cry.

English class was so horrible today. It's so bad when the teacher keeps emphasizing certain words, particularly if they're stupid or annoying names. Natty BUMPpo, COOPer. She kept emphasizing these two names all class and no one had any fucking idea who these people were. Who the fuck is Natty Bumppo? Who the fuck is Cooper? Who in the fucking hell are these guys? Natty BUMPpo. COOPer. Natty Bumppo. Cooper. Natty Bumppo. Cooper. What the fuck? She keeps on saying their names all through class in her hour-and-a-half-long lecture and emphasizing all those capital letters. Until towards the end when she tells us that Natty Bumppo is a famous frontiersman. I still have no idea who Cooper is. Unless it's the same guy. I mean, come on. There's got to be at least four million people currently on this planet with that name, and a quadrillion people in the history of this planet who had that name. And might I emphasize, planet. Yeah, the irish ain't sparse breeders at all.

Natty Bumppo. I understand why this guy had so many pseudonyms.


Christina N. @ 5:47 PM