Sunday, April 24
White trash. Southerners. Rednecks. Hicks. I fucking hate them. Lauren tried to make me go to some "hippie fest" or "concert" with her in Kentucky or Tennessee a while ago, and I said, "You fucking kidding me? I'm ASIAN." Then Eric kids, "Haha, they'll paint you white. Get all that yellow off!" I don't know, that's the best I could recall that conversation.

Whenever I see someone declaring their pride of being from the South, my blood fucking boils. You can't take racism seriously unless it's actually happened to you. What do hicks have to be proud of? Farming? Marshes? Manatees? Lawn chairs? What the fuck is there to be proud of?

On the E! network they had a list of "50 Steamiest Southern Stars." And for the set they had the commentators sit on lawn chairs. Fucking lawn chairs. Now that is a fucking goddamn shame. I'm not even going to explain it for you.

That doesn't make me proud of being a "northerner" either. I don't fucking care where I come from. Fuck this, I don't even want to talk about this anymore.


Christina N. @ 6:45 PM