Friday, April 22
I don't want Sunday to come. I have to go to my dad's friend's house for his going away party [to Florida] and I won't be able to get home until around one or two in the morning. My mother said I have the option of not going, but not going will be extremely impolite. I've known this guy ever since I was a little bitch and just not seeing for this last time is just horrible. That means my hair won't be in tiptop condition for Monday if I don't sleep and instead fuck it up by going to a latenight party. And Monday is an A day. A days are important. B days are not. If Monday were a B day I wouldn't give the least fuck about this at all.

Okay get ready for the ultimate guilty pleasure: Jennifer Lopez - On the Six. I really liked that song "If You Had My Love."

Okay that's it for incredibly embarassing moments, no details.

Goo Goo Dolls are another guilty pleasure, but I'm not as embarassed to say it. Maroon 5 is a bit more embarassing but I'll say it anyway. I LIKE MAROON 5.

There. Got it off my chest. Oh boy, I hate saying that I got something off my chest because it makes me think of getting a breast reduction or food off the boob area of my shirt something. Which I seriously do not need at all. I need the exact opposite, and a lot of it. How many non-Marshmallow-Man-like asians have big boobs? Not many.

Sometimes I really wonder who the fucking hell actually reads this. Who actually knows me and/or goes to my school. It's such a question. One that I am extremely curious about. And if there are any who do and I haven't the slightest idea of their acknowledgement of this stupid shit that I say, well then congratulations, you have entered my realm of complete boredom. Or rather, I should not congratulate you and I should tell you to go shove the other end of a stop sign up your ass because quite not so frankly, this is a complete waste of life. A complete waste of life for me, also. Not only do I sometimes read my own crap over, and I am obviously the one who writes this and I should have the great privilege of having a Gwar album wedged up my derriere.

No editing, because I'd be even more of a hypocrite.


Christina N. @ 5:53 PM