Wednesday, April 6
The following words I wrote for the kids at LiveJournal. But I'll put it here also because I love you folks so much. There's only two that I know of who actually visits this page though. But it's true, you don't cause me pain in the ass.

No, I don't want to write. This is an age of The Shitty Journal Writing. Or so has been the mood for some others too. Or maybe it's just me. For some reason there's a pattern that if I have an extremely, extremely good day, I end up writing like shit. So I don't even bother. Right now there's a little Axl inside of me that's writing this. But you know, Axl changes just like that. Like your face when I say that I got LAID.

See? There you go. Rapid change. Quicker than an astro-fart.

But it's not true. Sucks for you, dummy.

So please, when you don't see an entry on a certain day, it means that I am doing well. And when I am doing well please don't bother me with bad news about yourself and only yourself. Ripping down people's rarity that they call good moods is very unorthodox and unethical. And most important of all, it is very impolite. And if you do come to me with a complaint, come on, have the common sense to at least back your complaint up with logical facts.

Every time that I think of "unorthodox" I think of church. Sheesh.


Christina N. @ 8:29 PM