Wednesday, April 20
My allergies were so bad today. Such as in gym while we were doing fancy sit ups, I had to keep one hand on my nose trying to relieve the itch inside and the other elbow trying to touch my knee. Before that, I sneezed and made the whole gymnasium echo. Stupid fuck. Every time I sit by an open window, my nose and throat itch like I hadn't wiped my ass in five months and I am constantly squirming and bending my face into odd expressions because of the lack of care to use my hand and rub my fucking nose. Sometimes I wish I had someone who would hand me a tissue every fifteen minutes, or just whenever I need one. Preferably a hot guy. Hand me a tissue when I am having trouble and I'll fall for you like that.

First day of tennis in gym class and it was ninety degrees outside. Fucking sucked. I hit a ball backwards over the fence behind me so the teacher made me go around, through the gate, and retrieve the fucking thing in front of everyone having lunch. Not really embarassing though, I find it pretty funny. It doesn't make any fucking sense how tomorrow is going to be in the late fifties to low sixties. Stupid fuck. That means leather jacket weather, which is one plus.


Christina N. @ 5:44 PM