Monday, April 4
I think I'm starting to grow a gut. Ever since I hung out with Ilona some weeks ago I've been overconfident and started to indulge [about four times] more than usual. That's not good. Especially since it's the right season to wear skanky shirts and short skirts and whatnot, it's not right if you look like a bag of peanut butter being squeezed in your hand - shit oozing out everywhere. Hopefully not salty and creamy and brown, either.

This sunshine has been putting everyone in the right mood. Blah blah blah.

Yesterday we went to Philly because my dad's friend made us. It rained, it blew, it made me tired. Every single fucking time that we go to the city of brotherly love, it fucking rains, or it's really fucking cloudy otherwise. The place sucks, don't go.

It was quite windy and breezy this morning, and I had to walk halfway around the school on the outside just to get to my class in the academy building. Don't worry, it's just a chemistry class in that building, not and academy level class.

Oh man, I had the most sensational bagel at lunch today. For some reason I happened to pick the magic bagel of the pack. Egg bagel with stuff and stuff and more stuff on it that I don't really know what to call it. It was good though. Really good. Come to think of it, my dad should come home to get me my goddamn dinner.


Christina N. @ 6:34 PM