Wednesday, April 27
Horrible, horrible, allergies. Today I upgraded from sneezing and blowing my nose to sneezing, blowing my nose, and wanting to cough out who-knows-what-the-fuck. I could just feel that yellow-greenish shit blow into my system on their little air pirate ships and ransacking my nasal passages with their little pollen stick-swords. Them and their invasion of my well-being. And my mucous count. By the end of the season, I might as well have lost a whole silicone D-cup boob's worth of jelly.

Four chocolate bars eaten total in eight hours. Two in the morning and two for lunch. They were damn fucking good. But it's not cool when you get it on your pants and it looks like shit. But then for some reason as it dries, it turns whitish, like jizz. Jizz on my fizz. Fizz that I like to call my old jeans where these little fizzly fuzzy things tend to stick out around the sewing threads from all the wearing and tearing and humping.

I have this horrible chocolate fetish. It's gone to the level of bothering people for more money.


Christina N. @ 5:09 PM