Sunday, April 24
Oh god, I am so bored. I'm starting to feel that heavy fat man on my shoulders that is boredom. When you're bored, don't you always feel weighed down? You're always slumping around and sitting so far down on your ass that you're actually sitting on your lower back? Yeah, it's that fat man's fault. He preys on children who have potential bright futures and brings them down. Down, down, until you're nothing but a mold of his ass in the carpet.

I could hear my mom forty miles away yelling at me to clean the house. I could hear my little sexy self inside yelling at me to take a shower. I could hear Steven Tyler dry his little punching bag thing in his throat to a prune.

It sucks so bad that when you sit your fucking ass down in front of the computer with a full glass of water, and forty-five minutes later when you pick it up again and put it to your mouth to drink, you suddenly wonder why the water tastes so dry. Then you find out that there's none left. Nobody fucking wants to walk across the house to get to the fucking water dispenser. If those fucking Indian Spring Water native americans were any smarter and had a keen business sense they'd make the water come to us, not us come to the water. Come on, think! You're probably thinking, well if you have such a big ass conceited mouth, don't you have an idea about how the water will come to you? No, I don't. Because I am not in the water delivery business.

What makes it even worse is if you're thirsty and at the same time your bladder is full.

I have about four or five hours until I have to go to bed, it's going to feel like forever. Especially since it's Sunday, and for some reason on Sundays I get insomnia. It's pathetic. Fucking lame. And if I don't have difficulty sleeping, I get bad nightmares. Then I start sweating and then the shower that I took just before bed is fucking pointless. God, I hate taking showers in the morning. It's such a high risk of a heart attack, considering how unawake you are, and once that freezing water hits your chest with that much force, it goes straight for your heart and gives you that fucking surge of pain. Well, sometimes it could go so far as to fucking kill you. In that case, it could be me someday. I don't want to die in the shower. That's such a horrible way to die. I don't want my family finding me in the bathroom like that. That is utterly disgusting. Not to mention that I'm disgusting also.

Holy fucking shit somebody wrung the doorbell and it's this insanely short asian woman with insanely badly dyed hair. I didn't open the door. I just looked out a window far away from the front door and waited until she left. Because I have no fucking idea who she is and what the fuck she wants. I don't care if she has a hot son or whatever the fuck she could possibly have, there is no such thing as a hot asian boy.


Christina N. @ 5:36 PM