Friday, April 1
Yesterday, I finally got to make my silkscreen Guns n' Roses t-shirt, and today I luckily memorized the art locker combination and took it home because I didn't want to wait until Monday when we have class again. The teacher helped me by holding down the screen while I spread the ink on, and when she lifted the screen to move it out of the way, some of the excess ink dropped onto the t-shirt in a giant glob, almost making me think it was totally ruined. Only a totally dumbass close-minded fucktard would've thought that it would be totally ruined for all eternity. Then one of the girls in my class suggested that I should splatter red acrylic onto it, to make it look like a gunshot around the giant black blob. Well I took the idea into consideration and followed it. Although we both intended for it to be like a gunshot with blood splattering everywhere, I couldn't make it look like a gunshot so I just splattered red on the entire shirt. It turned out looking fucking amazing. The whole class thought it was fucking hot. Goddamn, even my mom, anti-Christina's-unique-personality woman of the century, liked it.

I've provided a photographic documentary to waste your time and mine with.

ROB HALFORD IS YOUR SAVIOR

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An air bubble got into my water.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shitastic camera, but that's the shirt alright.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Close-up of the design. Duff turned out amazing, I'd have to say. It's fucking great that at first when I splattered red on the shirt and hit Steve's face, it looked opaque and totally covered his face. But it was a fucking relief to see the acrylic sink in behind the already set black ink.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See what I mean? He's on the far right, by the way. In case you don't know shit about Guns n' Roses. Haha, Duff is so fucking tall compared to all the others. He reminds me of the Jolly Green Giant sometimes. Or Jolly Blonde Giant, is more like it. Or Jolly Black Nigga Giant according to my t-shirt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Glob. On the very bottom it reads, "$2 off with this ad." I realized only for it to be too late, that it makes me look like I'm wearing a hooker ad when wearing it. I should've not included that in the making.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The shirt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And The Shirt was made after this early flyer that was salvaged from the great Flyer War back in the early '80s.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My, is it a beautiful day! I had SUCH a hankering to go out and do something, but I decided to get fat and cook myself a Philly cheesesteak instead.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I learned how to iron today. Why? Because I had to iron the t-shirt so the ink and acrylic would seep in and be one with the fabric.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've gotten into this habit of leaving tons and tons of clothes on my bed after I get home from school and not clean them up until I go to bed at around 10:30 or 11:00. My red pants stand out like Axl Rose in an episode of Barney when they sit around in a circle talking about their problems.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have a piggy bank. His name is Oinksky, after Pensky in that old school Nickelodeon show, Salute Your Shorts.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think someone jizzed on my desk when I wasn't around.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My closet has two sticks to hang stuff from. Kind of odd how I have the smallest bedroom in the house, but the largest closet. On the second shelf from the top, that red streak of book in the center is The Dirt. On the shelf under it on the left, that shiny gold and green one, is a vietnamese-english/english-vietnamese dictionary that I never use.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This piece of cow ass has treated me so well for almost two years now, with not a single sign of decay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So does this make me a pussy?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My house is very white and not very big. It only looks big because it is white all over. And this is how far the webcam's wire could reach.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My mom painted line and shape designs on our doors to take away some of the boring whiteness.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My norweigan dresser that took two months to arrive for no fucking reason.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My TV is very cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Remember when I talked about those Guns n' Roses dudes that I drew on my math book out of boredom? Well here's my friend Slash.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
David Lee Roth is my friend too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Axl isn't. Because I'm not friends with grown white men who look like little asian girls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Izzy likes to dance and do the mashed potato.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have a palm tree pen, but I'm sad that it doesn't work very well. That's why I don't use it for school.


Christina N. @ 5:41 PM