Friday, April 29
When I first started my LiveJournal, I vowed for it to be "un-cut and uncensored." That nothing would be missing from it. It would be ruthless and it would include every single fucking thing that I ever wrote. But now I'm starting to despise it day after day. Probably because I am well aware that there are a lot of anonymous lurkers reading it whom I probably know, and out insecurity I just can't allow that journal to be as ruthless and authentic as I had intended at first. Also to say, that I'm sick and tired of its own little cliques. Yes, a lame place like LiveJournal has its own little internet cliques - cliques of friends listed people and apparently they start to talk shit about each other. I'm sure there are some things that have been said about me, but there is too much judgement going on, when there really shouldn't be unless people are directly bullshitting each other in each other's faces. I just think that place is starting to get pretty trendy and tedious.

But like I've told someone else who took a hiatus from LiveJournal, look at the name: "LiveJournal." In some aspect of the term, it is mandatory that you will have to interact with people. Hence the friends and username system. Blogger, on the other hand, we have the option of making it completely public and readable and innocent or anything, or completely private, all to yourself, no one can bother you. Oftentimes it stays private on its own, if you don't advertise and whore your blog around.

Come to think of it, it's kind hypocritical turning away a legion of readers like my nearly fifty that I have over there. But it's this fucking system that they call "friends" is what probably feeds to its social terror fire. I'm glad that Blogger doesn't have that. The journals on Blogger are treated like separate websites, blogging has become an art. LiveJournal is close to a Xanga type of mediocrity.

Then again, there could still be some readers that I do know in person here also, who have somehow found it. Probably because I used to link to this blog from many places, such as personal profiles and such. I kind of doubt it though, but if there are, then I am extremely curious to know who they are. Yet I'm always curious about every single human being who reads my crap.

Just to let you know, that Blogger has everything that I have ever written for around three consecutive years. It totally beats LiveJournal in the fucking ass. Oh Blogger, what would I do without you?


Christina N. @ 5:03 PM