Thursday, April 28
My mom was telling me this story of her trip to the chinese supermarket today, and how when she saw this delicious looking tank of crabs and asked the man who was working there if she could pick the ones that she was going to buy, and not him instead. He said yes and gave her the tongs so she could pick out the juicy ones and put them in the bag that he was holding for her. Then from all the way at the fish section, here comes this older man, walks up to the man who was holding the bag of crabs, grabs the bag out of his hands and says, "Are you picking the crabs?" My mom answers, "Yes, I am." And then the fucking prick announces, "You can't pick them! Only I can!" So then she rightfully gets infuriated and decides not to buy any at all.

It's disrespect like this that makes my fucking blood boil so hot that it turns to steam and seeps through my skin. Like I've said many times before, the #1 thing that sets me off is disrespect and extremely unnecessary rudeness, such as in this case. It pisses me off so fucking badly that I almost fucking flipped out when my mom told me this. We both were in a happy mood and this was an innocent story, but it got me to the level of using the word "asshole" to and in front of her in a conversation for once. I know she doesn't prohibit me to use this language, but I never use it in front of her because I just can't sound like a fucking asshole to someone I respect as much as I respect her.

Sometimes I really wish I could meet somebody who's capable of talking about literature and history and such, but at the same time they're the most fucking awesome person to be around. Someone like the Fonz but has the capability of talking about anything other than what's going on in Hollywood or your drug dealer. And someone who is fucking crazy and shoots animals for fun, or in other words is as sadistic as I am. And no, I'm not looking for another fucking internet friend. I'm talking about a signifcant other. Usually this type of person comes with a crappy temper but I don't really give a fuck. As long as they're not like Chris from the current season of The Apprentice kind of short tempered, it's alright. I could be a fucking loon also, but then again all of us are in one way or another.

Today was okay. I learned that cardigans are very comfortable to wear. Not the old man Mr. Rogers kind though, or the Alice Cooper kind that he wore in that Staples commercial. I borrowed my mom's and it was quite pretty. I think I'm sprouting this new obsession of borrowing her clothes. I'm so envious of practically 85% of it. My clothes are starting to become so boring and tiring to wear. Along with the fact that I'm tired of smelling my smell, that same smell, all the time, every fucking day. They just don't smell fresh and new like hers; her and her damn way of caring for clothes so masterfully. I don't know, I tend to stink up everything pretty badly. Which makes borrowing her clothes pretty difficult, I predict because of the fear of staining, ripping, or sweating the hell out of them. So if you're one of my mom's shirts, I am sorry to hurt you in the near future. Sucks that you can't sprout little legs and run away from my evil death grip.

Wearing black pants is terribly riskae. While waiting for class to be over, this guy who was trying to pass in front of me to get to his friend, and while excusing him to pass in front of me, I leaned into the chalkboard behind me by accident, with my ass hitting the tray thing that holds the chalk and erasers. So there was this huge white and yellow bar on my black ass. I hate dusting things off of my ass.

Gym was an easy day. Did stretches and hid away from playing softball for the rest of the period, because the tennis courts were being re-lined. I love having gym with Lindsay, because she's the only one who fully understands my hatred of athletics, and she feels the exact same way about it too. So we both like to scheme our little prissy asses out of doing any kind of breaking of a sweat.

I don't like the fact that Lauren is telling Helen about my personal life. I no longer want to associate with Helen and it's making everything even worse that even if she doesn't know that I no longer want to speak to her, she's also getting the 411 on my fucking life. Life as in man problems. It's not her fucking business. Now I hear she and Lauren want to go scouting out boys with me. And not to mention, that Helen is the worst fucking person to possibly seduce a guy with. Definitely. Just thinking about her makes my clit tighten itself even more shut. No need for nails.


Christina N. @ 8:13 PM