Monday, March 14
I fucking hate it when I'm cranky and I seriously can't tell if I am. Or maybe I'm not cranky at all, and it's just the people around me. I have no idea. It's close to my monthly french revolution and I still can't pinpoint the stages of emotional fury, bodily ballooning, yadda yadda yadda. Because lately Eric's been saying that I'm mean and so defensive. I can't tell if it's just my hormones going crazy or that his hormones or whatever the hell's going on in his head is going crazier than usual. I'm sure he's just kidding anyway, but then again I tend to take things way too personally, so this could just be nothing at all, and just another one of his jokes to try to piss me off.

So at lunch he was giving me these funny looks to try to make me implode and go crazy, so I kiddingly smack his head to the side. It was a slow smack, no pain at all. So the cute guy comes by (to "ask for my geometry homework") and Eric suddenly goes, "She hit me!" And the other guy goes, "Well then hit her back! Then she'll be owing you double time." Or something like that, I'm horrible at listening even at the most crucial times. God, that was embarassing.

They were just kidding anyway, but stupid things tend to bother stupid people.

I care about him a lot, and I guess he cares about me a lot too. Because lately, all these people keep hanging around me at lunch, and for some reason my once pretty much completely empty area on the floor in the lobby where I eat lunch has become a pit full of people, all of whom I know. What makes it even more odd, despite the fact that I didn't invite anyone, is that I barely even talk to them. Well I guess it's either my extreme hot sexual appeal that makes them come over, or maybe I'm starting to unintentionally sell out. As more people come to me, more people that they know come and etc. etc. the whole place becomes like a fucking Motley Crue meet-and-greet. Well, he seldom complains and leaves about my sudden horde of fandom. Only for another time to still concern me about it and the fact that we can't really hang out on B days anymore really.

That really touches me, someone who really cares that much. He even walks me to class after our A lunch on A days even if his class is all the way on the other side of school, on the upstairs level.

I think our relationship as just friends really intimidates the other guy, and I'm seriously considering that he's starting to lose interest.

No editing, so if anything isn't clear it's because of that.


Christina N. @ 8:17 PM