Sunday, March 20
The rainy season is starting. I fucking despise rain. Why can't we have California-like weather, east coast style? It happens every so often. But no often at all for this year.

Yesterday, I almost got Converse low tops. I was really reluctant at first and then it overcame all in the end. They looked pretty good on me, being that a size six fits so my feet don't fucking look like clown shoes. Even my mom said they looked good. But I decided against buying them mainly because of insecurity. And the fact that I was fucking tired that just about every Zeppelin and screamo poser out there wears black low tops too. Just because of all these dumbfucks jumping on the bandwagon, they have to ruin it for the rest of us who wear, or want to wear them, simply because we think they look good. This sounds shallow, but it's the truth. I think I'll just have to wear sandals all through spring and summer for the rest of my life, or maybe even through winter at this point. Or maybe I'll just stick with other kinds of sneakers.

I need a new pair before my left shoe becomes a squishy squashy breast implant when I walk in the rain.

Still want Birkenstocks though, stupid fucks sell them for too much though. Mayber Timberland will have a nice alternative.

So I reconnected with Ilona yesterday too. She called and we started talking and hopefully she remembers to call me later this week to hang out.


Christina N. @ 6:44 PM