Monday, March 28
Alas, I triumphed! I didn't create a puddle bigger than your dog's four-day-old awaited piss. As a matter of fact, not a single tear dripped onto my face. They say third time's a charm, but this second time is good fucking enough for me. I might have gotten over this. But I probably haven't.

I really don't want to return the DVD back to Blockbuster tomorrow. They could suck my ass and go hump a cactus for all I care, with a dog licking its ass.

The question is, should I not go to school after five stupid days and watch the movie one more time before noon, or go to school and let the folks return it? No, obviously I have to go kill myself.

Which is going to school. It feels like I haven't kept in touch with anyone in years. Oh well, I may be feeling distant and mellow now, but once I step onto those grounds everything will be back to normal.


Christina N. @ 11:03 PM