Monday, March 28
I fucking cried. I cried my fucking eyes out until I looked like this:



Sorry, couldn't find a picture of the middle eastern woman who supposedly has stigmata, with blood pouring all over her face. But I looked just like that. My face turned fucking red and so did my eyes. I cried until my hands got numb and then my feet, to my legs and eventually my entire body was gone. It fucking shook me to hell. When I looked in front of the mirror it looked like a fucking massacre went on with nukes and tear gas bombs and super soakers. I was fucking crushed, my heart was radiating like a baked potato in the microwave for three hours. I cried and fucking bawled like I hadn't in years since I got hit with a stick by my parents.

Because I just watched The Notebook.


Christina N. @ 1:35 AM