Thursday, March 17
I almost made myself cry because I had to draw a political cartoon for homework and it ended up being too overly sad and dramatic.

Boy, I crack myself up!

Today wasn't bad. I think I actually worked hard somehow in my classes.

I downloaded the video for "China Girl" and man does David look cute in it. For a forty or something year old man back then. I would so still tap that ass today though. Iman did, why can't I? Hey, he was feminine back in the '70s but he still kicked ass, unlike the kind of dudette that I was talking about in my last post. Those kinds of dudes are feminine and feminine, that's it. David Bowie on the other hand is more hardcore than Taco Bell chicken quesadillas, and those things are fucking amazing.

I'm fucking in love with his voice, he's up in the Frank Sinatra and that little VJ dude who used to work for MTV, the one with the gheri curl I think. The one that Michael Ian Black said must have gotten ALL the ladies. I forgot his name.

After school my mom drove me to Michaels to go buy a frame for the Axl mosaic that I'm entering in a contest, hopefully to win some damn money. I think I mentioned that I entered an Izzy Stradlin linoleum print into another contest, and if I win that $400 prize, I might consider buying a premium ticket to see Velvet Revolver. Which I highly doubt will ever happen.


Christina N. @ 9:12 PM