Saturday, March 12
Oh man, I just made a Mr. Spock layout. He's the fucking shit. It's also my first non-music layout. Score!

Wow, that was so lame. I'm probably in a good mood right now because I just got a shitload of shit off of my back. Got the midquarter progress report in the mail, found out that I got a lot of little numbers indicating my many faults in school in addition to the low grades, tore it up, and flushed it down the toilet. The mother was in her room taking a nap, thank goodness. I also told her that I ordered some Ebay stuff, and cleared up the situation that if I ever order shit or anything, I have to tell her.

So here is my homage to Spock. A man who is a thousand times sexier than William Shatner.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kinky, kinky! Don't be fixin' yo' eyes on the wrong place or the back of her hand is going to land on yo' face!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Has he gotten just at least bit sexy with the new facial pubic rug?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Two beers please, dude."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's going for the Bret Michaels look with all that makeup on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You'll surely get sweet dreams with this little bedmate, he's already pants-less for you. Maybe the ears would tickle even the hardest fancy.


Christina N. @ 5:23 PM