Sunday, March 6
Some pictures and shit. All taken because no one was home to bother me and ask what the fuck I was doing. Some of these are long overdue. Well, your dreams have come true. And no, I have not grown a liking to Gwar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My pussy mosaic is done. Was done a month or two ago.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After bringing it home and exposing it to the humidity of my room in its confine of a closed door at night, it seems to have turned itself into a one-inch tall arch bridge. Maybe I do love the bug kingdom after all.





Holy shit there's a Megadeth video on TV!





Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It looks better in real life. Trust me on this one. For now you can just think of it as semen sprayed into a pot of chili.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Linoleum prints of Izzy Stradlin. These were the crappy ones that the teacher isn't submitting to some dumb shit contest. So I decided to bring them home and bore you folks with them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Red with paper stuck on it. The paper is the white stuff that looks like I enjoyed my subject of this work a little too much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not only was this the first print, it was the best one in my opinion. Sadly, I was a stupid fuck and while it was drying, put it on the drying rack with other papers and shit on top of it. You guessed it, the paper got stuck to it. It's not supposed to have so many colors, they're there now because he looks like Jesus. Or is he?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Too goopy and it looks like a coconut lamp if you don't focus on it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The greatest fucking mousepad. Fuck you, not even Duff McKagan's face on foam could beat that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To the left is the curtain. The dark streaks on the right were a mosquito that I killed in the summer whose body was smeared onto my wall.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For over a year, my house has been going through a lot of renovation. Right now, my folks are working on reflooring the living room. I'd take pictures of the house and shit, but I don't have a real camera whose cord isn't only three feet long. Since I can't take a picture of the floor for you, I brought the new floor to you, on top of my floor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is very dark outside.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The lid finally came off after holding on for dear life.




Hm, I had a picture of dried up shit on my window, but it seems to have lost itself in the process of saving it.


Christina N. @ 12:36 AM