Wednesday, March 30
Michael Bolton was on The Tony Danza Show yesterday. Too bad I missed it, for it would've given me such a laugh to get over my Notebook depression. I really don't know what he looks like now. The last time I saw him was on I Love the '90s. And he had short hair. Still looks like a loser though. Even if he had hair like Izzy Stradlin, he'd still look like a loser because he's a fucktard at heart. Once a fucktard at heart, always a fucktard at heart.

My neighbor, Mr. Hank Idler, died on Saturday. No one fucking tells me until today, five days after his death, and it wasn't even my own folks who knew this way before me. We used to talk every day while I walked down the street to my house for an hour or two. He'd be sitting on his steps contemplating life, on a plastic lawn chair, either smoking or keeping his hand on his walking stick. He used to always be doing lawnwork, and I'd meet him taking his break smoking a cigarette. Smoking is probably the main factor that sent him away so early, along with a few other serious sicknesses. I'm actually not really sad at all, I'm happy for him.


Christina N. @ 4:27 PM