Friday, March 18
jehovaries: i fucking lvoe oranges
appetiteforlies: haha
jehovaries: the only fruit i will ever obligingly eat
jehovaries: besides rob halford

Goddamn, I crack myself up with stupid jokes. I don't know, I just love to amuse myself in such stupid and pathetic ways, just like my life. I'm cornier than that dad from Leave it to Beaver or Dick Van Dyke. Oh man, what a great name.

Today I got a splinter underneath my fingernail and my mom had to pull it out with a very lusterous pair of pliers, after having to first trim a lot of it off. Then she trimmed some flesh off while trying to get a little speck that was still stuck in it. That caused it to bleed. Now my right pointer piggy has a stupid looking bandaid on it.

But you know what made the experience not as bad as it sounds? She bought a bag of beef jerky today and man was I so fucking overjoyed. So with one hand under the pliers, the other was shoved in a huge bag of smoked and spiced strips of tender soft beef feeding my screaming mouth. That sounded wrong, but it would have been oh so right if it were Izzy Stradlin's beef.

I think I spent a total of three hours going back and forth from Myspace to some other webpages and crap today. It's depressing. And I actually typed something in it


Christina N. @ 10:23 PM