Sunday, March 27
Hey guys, what do you do when you're bored? I just sit around until I lose the feeling in my ass, and then I get up to look for food and sit down again until my sphincter muscle explodes. I'm in a period in my life in which I have nothing to write about. More like, no ideas or spark to write from. Thus the crappy entries lately. I'm not really sorry, though. You can suffer from reading this boring crap if you want. But just keep in mind that I too am well aware of the lack of quality.

There is currently a special on the Food Network right now on pizza. It looks fucking delicious. We were supposed to order pizza today just for the fucking hell of it, but it just so happens that pretty much everywhere is closed. That sucks balls, much like Axl Rose. We're also supposed to make cocktails and drinks today with margarita mix and vodka and all that good stuff, but apparently the mother's excuse is "Oh I have to work on the floor and install the molding."

Maybe I should ask if I could make the stuff on my own. But the risk that will be running is that there will be no more for anybody else.


Christina N. @ 4:36 PM