Thursday, March 17
Scene and emo, seem to go hand in hand. And apparently there's hundreds of them within a two-mile radius around me and this ghetto creaky chair. I'm starting to get sick of it. Really sick of it. The more time that I slowly kill myself on Myspace, the more I despise it. But at the same time I get more obsessed with it. Right now I'd rather take acid drops like Jimmy Carter taking a douze and end up like Ozzy Osbourne, barely even being able to talk, than slowly fuck myself up with this shit.

So Mike's leaving for a new school. That isn't cool.

I really hate B days. While waiting to be dismissed in gym class today, I was sitting between Lindsay and another girl who obviously does not like me. Lindsay asked me what courses I was going to take next year after asking the other person, and inserting 150% sarcasm, I said "I'm taking Algebra 2M. As you can see, I'm very good at math." Lindsay giggled and you should've fucking seen the other girl's face, she gave me the most horrible look. Or at least that's what I perceived, because I didn't want to cause any more tension. There was so much negative tension going on, because I had, in a way, insulted her. Because when Lindsay asked her about her next year's courses, course after course it was an advanced placement, and even a Gifted & Talented. Whilst I mention a stupid fucktard low almost of the utmost lowest, which I most deservedly belong in. I don't care. I think if I take such a low course I'll actually get past my fond knowledge of basic addition. Not subtraction, subtraction's too hard and negatives make me sad.

The other girl even said she already filled out her college forms or some shit. In freshman year. She also stated that she wants to be an international investment banker. What the fuck? She is probably one of the most close-minded people that I have ever met. Throwing away your entire youth and only caring about money? That's how I see it. Of course maybe she's got other reasons for being so conformatively determined in her future, but I can tell that she's an impetuous bitch. That last line from Guns n' Roses' "Back Off Bitch" comes to mind.

"FUCKING BITCH!"

Oh Axl, how I dearly love you and your pussyful ways. How ruff and tuff you are, how so ruff and tuff you are that you could beat Mr. T in a slap fight.

She's an academy kid. They have no sense of humor. Which means I don't belong within a thousand yards of them. Whatever, let's see who becomes the cranky financial child-molester when they grow up. You know, a lot of sexual harassment goes on in business office environments and churches. Two such places that are as close to me as Gwar.

So, I really am seriously not turned on by guys who are pretty feminine, even if they are straight. Metrosexual scenesters, god awfully disgusting. I want a man's man, not a fag's man. Come on, I'm manly enough as a girl I don't need a little sissy bitch to stick his cock up my twat. I bet sex with a feminine dude would suck. Seriously. Bland, boring, weak, soft, dumb. Example? I'm sorry but I don't want to look for a picture for it will forever taint my journal. However, I will provide you with an example of a manly man.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hot damn! Even my mom loves this guy. I'd beat my bum to a fucking sack of saurkraut in a car crash too just to tap that ass.


Come, to Butt-Head.


I'd date a dude who looks like James Dean or Izzy Stradlin in a fucking split second. If you know one, you better fucking tell Christina.


Christina N. @ 5:55 PM