Sunday, March 6
I think I'm growing an interest in cars. My dream car will always be a batmobile, but just by chance if I happen to not get one, I want a fucking 1973 Dodge Charger. Yeah, I like muscle cars. Fuck Volkswagon Beatles, fuck PT Cruisers, fuck Mini Coopers, fuck two foot long BMW's. Those are fucking pussy cars that are made for Axl Rose to cruise in wit his homiez. And perhaps Aaron Carter once his Hummer gets into a snowstorm.

After getting one, or both, of the cars above, I could try to get a DeLorean. Those are fucking hot. I just have to be careful about where I park its vagina doors.

Oh man, they aired The Fabulous Life Of: Motley Crue this morning at 1:30. But I got lazy and didn't watch it. And my consequences are, besides lack of laughter, is if I want to catch it again, I'll have to wake or stay up until 2:30 in the morning tonight to watch it. Stupid VH1, they're so fucking biased against the good stuff. They fucking show the Paris Hilton or Celebrity Superspenders 2004 one until my eyes fucking bled out cum. And they show the Motley one, like twice. It's either they really are fucking biased or I missed all the other times they aired it.

This is the craziest fucking DeLorean I have ever seen.


Christina N. @ 1:23 PM