Monday, March 14
Billy Idol has some pretty awesome songs, but some others are just pretty plan retarded bubble-gum repetitious lyrical crap. For example, "Dancing With Myself." Who the hell would really take a thought such as "If I had the chance to ask anyone in the world to dance, I'd be dancing with myself" seriously? And he keeps on saying that same line over and over and over and fucking over until the song isn't even as remotely enjoyable anymore. I've got to admit, that man was damn hot though. I remember on I Love the '80s when Henry Rollins said that as a teenager, he and his friends would try to do that signature Billy Idol snarl and get their bottom lip as low as they can. Oh wait, that's Sylvestor Stallone in Over the Top that that he was talking about. My mistake.

I finished reading Villa Incognito on Friday. Probably the craziest and most out-of-the-world book that I've ever read. I like it. I've never seen such hilarious analogies sinch reading my crap again. Tom Robbins really does surprise me, in a fucking good way.

Started to read Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil also, and maybe it's the fact that I was in class and was trying to listen to the teacher and concentrate on the book at the same time, but so far it's kind of difficult to read and understand all those words that that crazy little german man is trying to say.

Yesterday I had a fabulous fucking time shopping. This time I actually got some stuff. It was only four items, but to me that's a hell of a lot of shit and I'm really fucking grateful for it. Get this, I got a black button-up DKNY shirt, a tank top from Forever 21, a beautifully washed pair of Calvin Klein jeans, and a Tommy Hilfiger sweater. I can't fucking believe it still, that's the most designer clothing, more like triple times the amount of designer clothes that I've ever gotten, in my entire life. Why did my mom buy me so much clothes? For some reason a lot of crap, pretty much everything and everywhere at Macy's, was on sale. I have no idea why everything was on sale for such low prices, there was no special occasion, no special sale, no big blowout or anything. My most probable guess is that it's a seasonal thing - winter is ending and spring is coming and they want to get rid of all their shit. But what doesn't even make sense either is that even the spring and summer clothing was on sale. Whatever, we went shopping at the right time.

I wonder who ever wears button-up shirts as casual wear anymore. It's not particularly a preppie thing, it depends on how you wear it.

Now I can't really remember anything else that happened, except that Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits makes really good biscuits but not very good chicken. Well, the chicken was good, but I liked the biscuits better. And Auntie Anne's makes the best fucking pretzels on earth, period. Fucking prove me wrong and you get oral pleasure for twenty-four hours straight.

I used to ask some of my friends pretty often if my eyes were red or not. And just recently, I just realized that I unintentionally came off as looking like a fucking pothead. When in reality I was looking for an excuse to go to the nurse and wondering if my allergies were kicking up or anything.

Today in school was okay. It was Pi Day so our geometry class went to the library to play games and do circular math problems and win treats and shit. It was, as my partner Katrina said, "A good waste of time." I just liked the chocolate that I won, even if it was only two pieces, a cookie, and another free cookie with cream in the middle.

In art class we're starting silkscreening, and I'm making a Guns n' Roses t-shirt. I'd like to make some more t-shirts, but the thing is, I only have one plain shirt. So I guess I'll just have to make some paper ones of David Bowie or something. Ziggy's always easy to do art with, being that there's thousands of great pictures of him that I could look at them so artistically, not to mention that they are artistic in themselves anyway.

Yeah, I'm starting to bore myself writing this. So I'll leave you some wise words from David Lee Roth.

"One day he said, 'I'll tell you what. We'll play a game of catch. We don't have to talk. We'll throw the ball.'

I know how to throw a ball, and I can remember, quite vividly, that first ballgame. It was called, 'He throws me the ball, and I throw it at his head as hard as I possibly can, and he would try and get out of the way.' That was my introduction to sports."


Christina N. @ 8:08 PM