Wednesday, March 23
You scored as Classic Rock.. Classic Rock.

Classic Rock.

92%

Britpop

79%

Punk and Pop Punk.

75%

Indie

67%

Hardcore

67%

Industrial

63%

Hip Hop and Rap

54%

Emo & More

54%

Country

50%

Ska

33%

Indie Rock

33%

Mainstream

17%

Music Recommendation
created with QuizFarm.com


I told you I didn't like ska. Yeah, and I like NWA too. What confuses me is, are heavy metal and hardcore the same fucking thing, and is that why metal isn't listed there? Around here in Jersey, it apparently isn't. One is for scenesters and the other is the Metallica kind.

Took the first birth control pill yesterday, and it's starting to make me feel like shit. I hope I get the side effect that gives you bigger boobs and not the one that makes you gain weight.

It fucking sucks that the entire four day weekend coming up is probably going to rain all through the fucking thing. Come on, we're supposed to be having a barbecue, my mom even bought margarita mix and vodka, bitch, where's my fucking sun? Yesterday was about sixty degrees, and today it's about thirty-five and blizzarding. Makes no fucking sense. And you californians are bitching about rain. You shouldn't be talking, you don't have arctic dandruff and frozen genital weather alternating with potentially nice weather that is tainted with pussy tornado winds.

Today was alright. Ryan gave me a ride home, because the weather was absolute white slosh flying all over the place. His dad has a nice SUV. When we pulled up at my house, my mom was in the garage with the garage door open, snow flying like shit in a blender right in front of her, power sawing on a table away some laminate flooring in full view of us. Fucking hardcore, man. I was like, "Oh man, my mom's using the saw." And then Ryan and his dad started laughing. Then I said my thanks and went into my house.

I smelled something really sensationally good, and thought that the mother was cooking something good inside. But then I realized it was burning wood from all the sawing power that she was creating. I'm so dumb when it comes to these things. While in New York seeing Conan O'Brien last month, I thought the subway smell was tasty italian pasta. I'm dead serious, it smelled good.

I told her about how hardcore she was at dinner today and how everyone thinks she looks fucking insane, and her reply was, "Give me a gun and blow you away." Or something like that.

God I love the hiding thing on AIM. I could be online and no one would bother me, being that it looks like I'm not online, but then at the same time I could stalk them, or IM a certain person if it's really important. With all this work and shit to do for school, I don't have time for small talk. Unless you catch me when I'm not hiding or something.

I want another leather jacket. My current one is the short style so I literally freeze my ass off. Maybe I'll get a dark brown one. Or maybe another black. Or even better yet, get a dark brown one and a black one. Oh would that be the day, when I get TWO new leather jackets. I would fucking cry myself to sleep in such bliss. Sleeping wearing one and lying on top of the other one, that is.

Men in the right leather jacket is extremely hot. Find me a man in a nice leather jacket and I'll fucking swoon faster than a ten pound spoon falling on your foot. Dark hair, leather jacket, tight jeans, green eyes, oh man I'm going to fucking cream just imagining such things. Axl Rose is one trait short. Or more like two. He has light hair and is a pussy. Izzy Stradlin has it all, except my age.

For some reason after I got my new Calvin Klein jeans from the laundry they seemed to be bigger than when I first purchased them. That's why I haven't worn them yet, afraid I can't pull them off. I hope there is a good explanation for this and that they will somewhow shrink to my miniature ass size in the future.

The probable reason for my recent neglect of writing here is Myspace. That shit is like nicotine, without the lung disease and looking hot blowing smoke out of your mouth in that cool James Dean way.

Eric Clapton, contemporary adult music artist of the century! Poor guy. "Tears in Heaven" totally kills me every, single, time. Kills me as in the bad way. So boring. I have pity for the real reason and person for whom that song was written about, though.


Christina N. @ 8:16 PM