Thursday, February 24
I don't know why I keep wanting to get more and more Ramones shirts. I don't even listen to them as hecticly as I used to anyway. But their goddamn shirts keep coming in the best colors and fits. This time I want to add to my collection a red-orange one with purple words, and put it in my closet along with the red one and black sleeveless one Ramones shirts. They all have the same fucking logo. This madness must stop. Tell this bitch to stop buying the same shirt in different colors before her Christmas money runs out.

Today after going to IKEA again and buying a second marshmallow lamp to complement the other one on one side of the folks' room's bed, we went to the giant shopping mall adjacent to it. Damn, that place was huge. Damn, that place looked nice. Damn, that place had vintage t-shirts! There was one store, called Progress. I almost had a heart attack upon seeing five different classic rock t-shirts in a row on their separate hangers.

There was this fucking amazing Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt hanging up high on the wall. It was rib-knit, dark grey with some red and lighter grey stuff with their name. It was fucking amazing. So I looked on the tag and it read nine dollars. "Nine dollars!" I thought, "This is too fucking good to be true!" Then I noticed some little mark in front of the nine. It was a seven.


Christina N. @ 8:20 PM