Sunday, February 20
My mom got me champagne and it ain't doing anything. I don't think it's fair that a smaller bottle of Jack Daniel's costs more than half of a bottle of Smirnoff that's double the size of that Jack Daniel's bottle.

I'm am fucking dying waiting for this Ebay auction to end. I found a really cheap iPod, and the fucking auction ends in three days and two hours. That's too fucking long. Originally I wanted a green one, but it gradually went to over forty bucks. No way, man. A silver one will do just fine. I was thinking of getting a gold one, just to look cheesy and so all the rich fucks in school wouldn't think I'm a poor fuck. Which I am, but I won't look like it if I have a gold fucking iPod. Hopefully it'll come in time for when school's back in session next Monday, so I can start walking to the damn place again in peace without the help of my female conceiver's black automobile.

Why do I want to start walking again? Because in just one week, I am probably going to binge eat every day out of boredom, just like in the summer. And after the summer and I start walking to school again, I lose all the excess real fucking fast.

I wonder how crazy Ebay bidders can be. Just when I started to outbid one person on a certain iPod, we made like twenty more different bids in the timespan of only ten seconds. Then I thought, "Fuck this, this fucking maniac really wants this piece of shit." I wonder if they sit in front of their computers for the five to ten days that an auction can last, no shitting, no eating, no sleeping, no masturbating, all for just a twenty year old can of Jolt Cola that's lying in the warmness of the seller's attic in Tampa, Florida.


Christina N. @ 7:57 PM