Thursday, February 10
So I heard he has temper problems. His ex, who also happens to be my friend, was talking me in geometry today. We had to work in groups on these stupid problems. Jimmy was also in our group, since he had no one else to be with. I kind of felt bad for Jimmy, because he was doing all the work while my friend and I just talked away like he's some dumb shit. While we were talking and Jimmy was working, he suddenly comes by, and jokingly tries to sneak one of the papers for the answers from Jimmy. It was very cute, but after what my friend told me, I started to ponder.

She told me that he has temper problems. And you know what? I seriously, cannot, cannot, fucking have imagined that. Or even slightly thought about that kind of a possibility of a trait. Apparently, he gets ticked off over the dumbest little things, so she claims. But she's definitely telling the truth, I've known her since seventh grade and is an honorable person.

Supposedly, as popular as he seems, she said that this year it's declining. Only people that are close with him or got close with him in some way, knows he gets pissy. Everyone else sees him just as I do. I still can't fucking believe this. From an acquiantance's point of view, he's the fucking coolest kid on the block. As a matter of fact, he's a fucking hell of a lot like Fonzie. He wears a leather jacket, has dark hair, and can do anything, and I mean anything [in a fucking awesome stylish way]. Oh man, he even does that "Heeeey" thing with his thumbs up so accurately. Haha, his ex and I were laughing when she called his jacket "Him and his Fonzie jacket" while he was sitting in his seat writing stuff or whatever and well it doesn't seem funny right now but it damn sure was funny before.

When they went out, they fought a lot. Some really bad fights supposedly. I don't know what they were about, but that doesn't really matter. Makes me nervous.

I've never even seen this dude get pissed off. Yeah, when we used to sit next to each other in class before the fucking teacher moved everyone, I made a lot of mistakes in my work, claimed (honestly) that I didn't know how to fucking do anything, and he was the most fucking laid back guy ever, he didn't fucking care and took it like a gentleman. Possibly more laid back than I am.

She also told me that he threatened some dude that he'd fucking punch him in the face at the cafeteria a while ago for calling him some name I think, and most likely has done that a few other times to other various poor fucks. She says he yells and curses and shit, but I'm still very confused and fucking skeptical. It's too unbelievable to believe. You have no idea how.

And how does this affect my opinion of him? To tell you the truth, I think he's still incredibly cute though. Sort of makes me like him even more. But that sounds fucking childish and girly and shallow. I would probably still love him anyway despite his temper, for I've dealt with a lot of people's issues and come to accept it, and in some cases even find it as one of their perfections, as opposed to a flaw. Sometimes it just adds to how much more I love about that person. She even describes that he looks so natural when he gets pissed off. I don't know. I think rockstars are fucking gorgeous, even with their crazy tempers. Which adds to their sex appeal. This guy might be the same as it comes to my taste. Maybe since I'm such a fucking lazy puss who loves to make people happy (those ones that I care about), we could get along great. Even when someone gets angry at me, I just shut the fucking hell up. Fighting back isn't my thing. I hope patience and anger could cancel each other out.

I've seen his past girlfriends (which is only two that I know of), and admittedly, I wondered why the relationships never lasted long and how I never saw them together very often. I beg to differ if it comes to be, and hopefully not an on-and-off thing, those are way too fucking confusing.

But then again, lately I've been discovering my own bitchy side. When I'm fucking pissed off, I'm fucking pissed off. It's extremely rare, anyway. Like Axl Rose stepping out of his bear cave. And if anything does happen, I hope I never fucking piss "Fonzie" off too. That would very likely cause the next extinction of the dinosaurs. In this case, extinction of the humans and other poor creatures that happen to be above ground at the time.

I also happen to love watch people getting pissed and fucking scream or beat each other out. It's so amusing. Yet, I don't think I'd want to let him get into trouble though. Perhaps, rather, I'd like to help [to cool things down].

So, it led me to the conclusion that he was perhaps jealous of me working close to Jimmy? Please, that kid is so un-good looking, and totally a nerd. That was cool anyway, I like attention. I need attention, bitch. It was cute if he really was sort of jealous though. The teacher just happened to seat Jimmy next to me, and since no one else wanted him to be in their group, he just had to join me and my friend.

Still, all of this came as such a fucking surprise to me. Almost makes me afraid. I'm a pussy, not to mention that I indeed have one too, so maybe I shouldn't be afraid. She doesn't know I have a thing for him either and wishingly vice versa, and I felt extremely guilty answering that I didn't like anybody and was just desperate when she asked me if I did like anyone. We both agreed that we would both be fucking lonely on Monday, which I can guarantee you is going to happen.

Natalia and I said we'd become rappers if no one asked either of us out on Monday. The fucking wigger kids in our art class were blasting their stupid fucking music on the boombox, as so every single fucking class, and the lyrics are nothing about those stupid fucks' shitty lives and how fucking pissed they are about it. In other words, they're like emo artists who can't sing (not that emo artists can sing anyway), but decide to speak their pain instead of playing and singing their pain. Then we'd kill ourselves afterward. For being lonely, and for being rappers.


Christina N. @ 4:17 PM