Tuesday, February 22
I am in such a Skid Row mood right now that I think they're going to be my next obsession. From Led Zeppelin, to Nine Inch Nails, to Guns n' Roses, to Motley Crue, it's Sebitchian and Rachel's turn. Rachel & Sebitchian, sounds like the long haired penis version of Laverne & Shirley. Or a Murder...She Wrote spinoff featuring Angela Lansbury and Rosanne Barr.

Rufus Wainwright is going to be on Conan O'Brien tonight. Just two more hours. One hundred and twenty minutes. Will I make it without falling asleep? Shut the fuck up, I can do it.

My mom is going to wake me up early tomorrow to go asian food shopping. We have to go early because this one supermarket is having a raffle and she has four tickets. Grand prize is a lot of money and the others are probably less money and gift certificates or phony cheap shit like that. She wants me to stand and check for the numbers while she goes and buys the food. Again, I'm going to look like a Duff McKagan in a desert full of midget gila Guns n' Roses members.

If you didn't get that, Duff is about four to five inches taller than the rest of the members of Guns n' Roses. Get with it, you stupid fuck.

Thursday we're going back to IKEA to get another marshmallow lamp, almost an hour away in Paramus. Hopefully we'll go to the large mall that's right next door and get some new threads (for me).

I want to grow my hair until it gets to ass length. But with layers, so I don't look like no fucking hippie with weighed-down neglected-looking hair. Kind of like Sebastian Bach's, but the opposite of blonde. Oh man, Christina blonde? I might pull that off if I had makeup on.


Christina N. @ 11:43 PM