Friday, February 25
Why does everyone want a job? I understand those who really need the money, but I feel like some others want one just to sound cool. Stupid fucks, working doesn't sound cool. Most people I know are working at some shitty shabby place like Denny's or some shit like that. You think that sounds cool? You think wrapping your hair up into a stringy cinnamon bun and covering it with a net where you won't even be able to go fishing for Bigfoot sounds cool? And then come home eight hours later smelling like you just fucking assraped Ronald McDonald or Dave Thomas using fry grease as penis lube? Yeah, so debonair, so suave. You totally beat James Bond. Roger Moore that is, because he's fucking kick ass.

You're probably wondering about my side of the issue. Not only do I not want a job, I don't really fucking need one anyway. I'm a lazy fuck. I have my folks to support me for now. I'll worry about supporting myself later. And as for buying shit that I want? I got Ebay and my piggy bank. And I'm happy.

There's always the path of marrying a rich guy and divorcing him, and splitting all the money. I just gotta be careful to still be taking birth control. Eleven days left until I pop the first pill in.

Yeah, this entry is fucking beat.


Christina N. @ 4:51 PM