Thursday, January 20
I passed my driving written exam, oh man! Actually I don't really give a fuck because when I do get to drive I'll be driving the ugly ass green minivan handed down from my dad, who shit all over the seats and spilled coffee all over the dashboard. And the fact that I like to sit in my basement all day and get drunk. Not really, I just sit at home and watch reruns of I Love the Whatever the fuck and eat beef jerky all the time.

Had to miss part of my lunch to grout the Axl mosaic. This girl who was wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt (one that I very much wanted, but it cost fucking twenty six dollars at the goddamn mall) was watching me. I guess she liked it. She turned out to be very friendly too, never got her name though. Kind of coincidental, for I was actually thinking of wearing my Zeppelin shirt today also, after many months of neglect and holding grudges against stupid fuckheads who have that same shirt but didn't know that Led Zeppelin wasn't some sad fuck's name.

This morning I gave the crazy looking plaster dog to Eric. He liked it. And proceeded to pimp it everywhere he went throughout the day.

Three substitute teachers today, that fucking kicks ass. That means a lot of eating, masturbating, and sleeping that leads to dreaming about masturbating. For some reason I couldn't stop eating today. In a total of eight hours I ate:

bagel
2 bags of chex mix
2 crunch bars
bowl of soup
6 pills
3 cups of water

All for under four dollars! No, I'm not a bargain hunter but I am indeed sad that I ran out of extra snack money. But good thing tomorrow we're going to have an end of class pizza party in art class.

The sibling woke up at 7:00 two days ago only to cry finding out that she had chicken pox and the two zits on her forehead weren't from hormones. But hey, good thing is, she now has more red blotches on her face than I do. But bad thing is, hers are temporary.

Also brought home the Swan Song mosaic and Shaina's chinese painting. Now I'll have to find a way to mail it to her without fucking it up more than the wind already did while carrying it home.


Christina N. @ 5:21 PM