Wednesday, January 12


I think this is the only cute picture of Vince Neil ever to exist. Nevermind the jugs that pop out at first, I'm talking about Vince. I understand if you're a dude though, not many of us sane chicks like to check out Vince either. But this picture is an exception. That's a Crest toothpaste smile right there.



Not even this picture matches up to it. Doesn't he just make you WANT to buy milk? I didn't think so. I bet most of you would rather be running back to your fifty year old stale mothers. That look in his eyes, I bet they had a chick (like the flasher up top) lifting her shirt up in front of him, just to get that kind of Leave it to Beaver family type of smile on his face. Kind of weird how he lost that double chin, boobs, cheek fat, etc. for a few years, only to gain them back along with tons of body hair in the next forty years.

This morning I used a new bottle of Victoria's Secret Body Lotion. This one scented, "Strawberries & Champagne." Not surprisingly, the champagne part of the scent overrode the strawberries part of the scent, so I pretty much smelled like beer throughout the day. Victoria's Secret makes cheap cosmetics, remember that. Even though the lotions suck, they sure do smell good. There was no sarcasm there.


Christina N. @ 7:48 PM