Saturday, January 22


This band sucks. Really sucks. I almost put them on the same level as Gwar. As a matter of fact, the first time that I ever saw Gwar in my entire life, in their "Sick of You" video on Uranium Classics was the same episode that they aired that W.A.S.P. video which I can't remember the name of. Two tortures in one night, in one episode! I remember that day as clear as I can probably recite the history of Led Zeppelin. God, it was so horrible. I don't know how Blackie Lawless could be considered a sex god. He's so fucking butt ugly. Maybe it's like the case with Gene Simmons. Both are ass ugly, both wear crazy makeup, both make crappy music, both use blood for a stage act, both are fucking cunts, but both seem to be good in bed. Talk about irony, talk about complete bullshit. I wouldn't fuck either of them if my pussy depended on it. Or maybe I would. I have a reputation as being desperate and horny. No, I shouldn't talk about this. I'm scaring myself.

Blackie doesn't make himself sound the least bit sexy with this album cover either. Motley Crue and The Rolling Stones could pull it off though. And Bruce Springsteen also. Not really The Black Crowes, because there's pubes sticking out of the speedo. Come to think of it, I can't even remember if it was a man or a woman's crotch that was on their Amorica album. Pubes scare me. That's another good reason I should be worshipping the person who invented shaving razors. Or laser hair removal, for that matter.


Christina N. @ 7:02 PM